The SR301 is a Remote Seal that allows the pressure transmitter to make measures in situations where the immediate contact of the transmitter diaphragm with the process fluid it is not allowed.
The remote seal is made up by one connection with the diaphragm and one capillary connection with filling fluid. The filling fluid transfers the pressure measured in the process fluid to the transmitter sensor. The capillary connection links the seal diaphragm to the transmitter.
The remote seals available in the SR301 series are: Flanged “T” Type (SR301T), Threaded (SR301R), Pancake (SR301P) both models having an optional flush connection, Sanitary (SR301S), Flanged with Extension (SR301E) and Pancake with Extension (SR301Q).
Remote Seals : Flanged (SR301T), Threaded (SR301R), Pancake (SR301P),
Sanitary (SR301S), Flanged with Extension (SR301E) and Pancake with Extension
Transmitters : Level (LD300L) and Sanitary (LD300S).
• ANSI Dimensions 1” to 4”, pressure class 150# to 2500#.
• DIN Dimensions DN25 to DN100, pressure class PN10 to PN250.
• JIS Dimensions 40A to 100A, pressure class 10K to 40K.
• Threaded Dimensions ¼” to 1½” NPT with 2500 psi pressure limit.
• Sanitary Given the 3A standard to finishing, wet o’rings and fill fluid.