The DT301 4 to 20 mA + Hart Density Transmitter is an instrument developed for the continuous, online measurement of liquid concentration and density, directly in the industrial process.
Technology – Capacitive type differential pressure transmitter coupled to a pair of pressure repeaters immersed in the process.
A temperature sensor located between the two pressure repeaters is used to compensate the temperature variations in the process fluid. A dedicated software, by means of an algorithm, calculates the fluid density. Depending on the industrial process, density may be expressed in Brix degree, Gay-Lussac degree, Baumé degree, Plato degree, concentration, etc.
Designed for process control applications, these 2-wire transmitters generate a 4-20 mA signal proportional to the density. Digital communication for remote calibration and monitoring is also provided.
• Accuracy ± 0.0004 g/cm3 (± 0.1 °Brix)
• Range 0.5 g/cm3 – 5 g/cm3
• Direct density or concentration readout in engineering units such as g/cm3, Kg/m3, Specific Gravity, °Brix, °Baume, °Plato,°INPM, °GL, °API, % Solids, % Concentration, etc.
• Integral Temperature Sensor
• Suitable for Tank and Pipe Applications
• Factory Calibration and Self Calibration
• Advanced Diagnostics
• Industrial and Sanitary Models